Accelerating the Deployment of Level 5 Automation: An Analysis of the Four Largest Technical Challenges Facing Autonomous Vehicles Today
Although autonomous technologies haven't reached wide scale adoption
yet, many have already been tested and protoyped. With deployment
imminent, we analyzed the four largest technical challenges facing
autonomous vehicles today. Developing solutions to tackle these specific
challenges will be compulsory to accelerate the deployment of level 5
- Improving Data Collection & Processing for Better Vehicles
- Optimizing AI & Machine Learning for Safer and Better Performance
- Transitioning Autonomous Hardware & Software from Testing to Production
- Growing Public Sector Integration & Regulation
As we approach the Autonomous Vehicles Silicon Valley Event we looked back at our past events and the great relationships we've formed with the industry driving the advancements of autonomous vehicles. Take a look at our Post Show Report which will provide you with:
- Key highlights from the event including: Dura Demo Drive, Technology Showcases, and interview with past speaker Kevin Tierney, Director of Vehicle Architecture Cyber Security at General Motors
- An attendee overview, seniority levels, and attending companies like Ford, Uber, FedEx, Google, Siemens, ZipCar, Bosch, and many more!
- Key investment areas from top OEM & Tier 1 attendees including: Investment Timelines, Budget Allocations in AV Solutions, AV Partner Requirements, and more!
Want to learn more about what happened in 2018? Check out our Post
Show Report that highlights: prominent speakers, attendee statistics,
testimonials, top takeaways from 2018, what to expect in 2019, and more!
The Autonomous Vehicles Summit surveyed 325+ global automotive
leaders to identify where car manufacturers are on their journey towards
autonomous, how they’re capitalizing on this opportunity for
reinvention and the key challenges they’re facing as a result. This
report aims to not only present a snapshot of the current state of
autonomous, but also enable the development of a new set of industry
benchmarks, best practices and innovative solutions.
Take a look at the attendee list from the 2018 Autonomous Vehicles Series to see who participated last year and who you can expect to be onsite in 2019. Package deals are now available for 2019 and our 2018 pricing promotion is almost over.
Contact Max Miller for additional information.