Mobile Technology Association of Michigan
The Mobile Technology Association of Michigan (MTAM) is a non-profit trade association for Michigan’s mobile/wireless technologies industry, businesses that provide those technologies, and the businesses – in all industries – that use these technologies. We are the first state-based mobile/wireless industry trade association in the U.S.
- To facilitate conversation/collaboration between varied sectors of the mobile/wireless eco-system; serving as the bridge to enable diverse organizations to understand each other’s perspectives and needs in order to drive new innovation and opportunities involving these technologies
- To increase the use of, and demand for, Michigan-based mobile/wireless technology products and services in-state, nationally and globally
- To increase the productivity and profitability of every industry vertical in Michigan via the use of these technologies
- To create sustainable jobs and increased entrepreneurial opportunities in the state based on the use of these technologies, thereby achieving substantial growth of Michigan’s economy
- To help the communities we serve via the use of these technologies
MTAM also sponsors Michigan-based growth of the international Mobile Monday organization which to-date boasts 2900+ members in chapters located in Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids and Lansing.